James Parker webinars now planned
Fridays, September 18 and 25, and October 2 and 9, 2020.
All start times: 7.30 pm.
James has responded to our request for teaching that will help our churches and ministries prepare for and be useful for the increasing needs of people, especially young people gender confused and distressed in mental and spiritual health. Please promote and prepare to attend via webinar link and pray for James who is in the forefront addressing and ministering on this subject in our nation.
Pro-Life Coalition, Wallaroo Town Hall public meeting
Sunday, 16th August 2:00-4:00 pm
Speakers include …
- Alan Tyson,
- Adelaide 40 days for life leader Dr Toni Turnbull.
- Julie Sharpe, Genesis pregnancy support director
- Kaye Davidson, leader of Emerge, a Genesis ministry for abortion recovery.
- 2-3 women who have received healing from The Emerge Programme. These testimonies have already brought wonderful hope and freedom to other women.
- Trevor and Robin Grace who have supported many pregnant women in their home for many years.
- Bob Meany; leader of YP pro-life coalition.
This project undergirds caring for women facing horrific decisions often forced upon them and often alone. It also raises the issue of full-term abortions being pushed into legislation in our state.
Barnabas Fund supporters evening
… was a stirring catch up with Dr. Sookhdeo and other Barnabas team members from UK. If you missed, it can still be viewed we understand, just contact Ashley Saunders, Aust CEO at the Barnabas Aust office, 0738061076, or Jarrod Egan Barnabas SA rep on 0439659454. It may be available here.
HopeNet SA Executive
Meets monthly to plan for overseeing and supporting the Kingdom work of our churches across the State. So far 20 churches have affiliated with HNSA. Application forms are available from Ron Tiller with details of HNSA structure and purpose and how we all connect together in the HNSA family.
In the picture from L to R Grant Jewell, Warren Mack, Ian Clarkson, John Riggs, Neal McIntosh and Ron Tiller, (kneeling, purely to fit pic!) Absent: Rev. Jonathan Button